Saturday, June 28, 2008

I’ve deliberately decided not to watch the final game of Euro Cup on Sunday, even though that means I’ll miss my one and only chance of watching Germany plays in the tournament, ‘cause… I’m going to Vitória!!!! Yippeee! Finally I’m taking my days off and will spend my weekend there. I am leaving today 4.30 pm and will be back on Sunday night.

I’m going alone, that’s the not so interesting part about the trip, but I won’t let that ruin my mood. Bought my bus ticket, booked my hotel, packed my bag… and now I’m waiting impatiently for the time for me to leave….

Not sure what I’ll do there. Shopping (for sure), have a walk on the beach; go to the movie (maybe)… whatever.

I’ll post some updates later.
Well, for now, have a GREAT weekend everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

they lost anyway :(

aryanimia said...

how/s the weekend? share some stories yaa..? :) hugs

ME said...

The weekend was great Mim. Ntar kalo ada waktu aku bakal upload foto2 yah