Thursday, October 05, 2006

Wish upon a star

“When you wish upon a star, makes no difference who you are
When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true…”
Pinocchio kneeled on the windowsill; he looked to the night sky, stared at the brightest star, and made his wish…

I love looking to night sky. Such a dark and wide space it is, it always makes me feel small and meaningless.

Hey night sky, is this darkness for real? Looking at you I couldn’t help feeling lost and clueless. How I wish I can explore you. Discover the unknowns, find ways through the uncertainties, and reveal your secrets. So, where are the little stars and bright-coloured moon?

4 comments:

novi said...

Jakarta sih uda ga ada hun... nih di Hamburg banyak, hehehe...

ME said...

hhehe... bener banget hun :D
pdhal ini udh cinere lho!
*swgl* :P

ME said...

halooo.. kangeeeennn deh... hehehe :) :)

ME said...

di jakarta baik2 aja... ok deh ntar aku email2 ya... take care there