Monday, April 17, 2006

The Road goes ever on

Counting my days.
It’s a mixture of feelings; excited, happy, sad, and scared.
But it’s a classical problem. Everybody has been or will go through that. So, there’s no point of exaggerating it neither of complaining about it.

Looking back at how my life turned out to be after I finished my Bachelor, I have to say everything happened quite unexpectedly. There are some ‘what-ifs’ and ‘if-onlys’ still hanging on my mind. But I will put them aside; will try not to think about them.

Yeah, I guess I’m scared.
Generally speaking, people don’t like changes.

But I will try to stay focus on the brighter side.
I guess, this is just another part of life I have to go through.
Positive thinking, positive thinking, positive thinking.
And have faith.


The Road goes ever on and on
Down from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
And I must follow, if I can,
Pursuing it with eager feet,
Until it joins some larger way
Where many paths and errands meet.
And whither then? I cannot say.

The Road goes ever on and on
Out from the door where it began.
Now far ahead the Road has gone,
Let others follow it who can!
Let them a journey new begin,
But I at last with weary feet
Will turn towards the lighted inn,
My evening-rest and sleep to meet.

Still round the corner there may wait
A new road or a secret gate,
And though I oft have passed them by,
A day will come at last when I
Shall take the hidden paths that run
West of the Moon, East of the Sun.

The Road goes ever on – J.R.R. Tolkien
(The Fellowship of the Ring)

2 comments:

aryanimia said...

na say, counting days ceritanya? when will you be home? if you still call cinere your home hehehe

ME said...

not that soon, kok :P still some months to go... Off course Cinere is still my home, Mim :D
masak Meksiko... ;P hahaha