Saturday, April 22, 2006

Perasaan hari ini: wretched.
Reasons: plenty and a mix of everything.
Possible explanations:
- Two close friends are leaving in a week, one used to have an important position in my life.
- My heart is aching, and I don’t know why and what for.
- Feeling lonely, got no one to talk with.
Current state: sakit kepala, anti sosial.
Recent activities: sleeping, listening to mp3, thinking of my family and friends.
Present wishes: coffee. And being happy.
Short-term plan: should I continue sleeping, or should I push myself to work for 1-2 hours?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

ya hidup itu kadang di atas kadang di bawah, kadang sedih kadang senang,
just please keep the spirit up and stay focus to achieve your goal. i believe you'll get it right on time, whatever it is.

ME said...

Hi there, makasih ya...
Btw, kenapa anonymous? :)

aryanimia said...

no matter in what state you are, never give up girl...

Anonymous said...

waduh kayanya musti banyak konsultasi dengan mas atau mbak anonim ini loh na.. nasehatnya mantap pak...

ME said...

:) heh ini kok pada anonymous gini ngasih komennya X-(