One of the biggest challenges I face in life is to accept my self completely… To love my self for who I am, unconditionally, no matter how good and how bad I am… I must build my confidence, for it is the only asset I have...
Adek, iya self-esteem n self-confidence itu penting.
When things are bad, just stop n smile to yourself Exhale and say, things can't go bad all the time... so I'll be OK
When you make wrong decision, just contemplate Have a time of your own, cry, laugh, regret, drink (haha! :) But, keep on moving as mistakes will teach you lessons, so be thankful
When you succeed on something, relax and enjoy the feeling Say you're happy, spread your happiness with friends Don't hold back, don't think you don't deserve soo much happiness, coz you do, dear... as everyone else does
Be yourself, no matter how hard it is Show the real you, for it's what everybody loves in you Don't care on what people say, do your mistake, enjoy your success, just do your own thing.. play your own music and let people enjoy it!
Show your true colour, as a rainbow will always be a rainbow, just like you.
2 comments:
Adek, iya self-esteem n self-confidence itu penting.
When things are bad, just stop n smile to yourself
Exhale and say, things can't go bad all the time... so I'll be OK
When you make wrong decision, just contemplate
Have a time of your own, cry, laugh, regret, drink (haha! :)
But, keep on moving as mistakes will teach you lessons, so be thankful
When you succeed on something, relax and enjoy the feeling
Say you're happy, spread your happiness with friends
Don't hold back, don't think you don't deserve soo much happiness, coz you do, dear... as everyone else does
Be yourself, no matter how hard it is
Show the real you, for it's what everybody loves in you
Don't care on what people say, do your mistake, enjoy your success, just do your own thing.. play your own music and let people enjoy it!
Show your true colour, as a rainbow will always be a rainbow, just like you.
Take care sis :)
hunni, percaya de.. it's so beautiful to be ourself :)
I'm doin it.. it feels so good.
Post a Comment