So many things to do, in so little time.
It's good. I don't have the chance to feel melancholic at all.
Happy, excited, nervous, scared, sad, all in one.
Life's been a bit like a roller coaster lately, especially in Prague. It was an experience with a lot of lessons and messages. I hope I didn't miss any of them.
Isn't life like that? The path has been written for you... long before you walk on it, without you having any clue at all about it.
Perhaps all we can do is to make the best out of any moment that is given to us.
It will be a new adventure for me.
At the beginning, Hamburg and Ludwigshafen felt like strange and unfriendly places too.
I really hope that very soon home will feel like home again...
1 comment:
i know it will ;) get packed and get back here na!!
Post a Comment