Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bourne Supremacy

Just finished watching Bourne Supremacy. Like the film. Generally, I love movies about spies and secret agents, doing secret missions. :P

The movie is based on a novel written by Robert Ludlum, and it’s a sequel of the previous movie, Bourne Identity, which is also based on a novel written by the same author. The leading actor is Matt Damon (=P~)

In the movie, about half of the story took place in Berlin. It’s a nice feeling to realize that I recognize some places there (e.g. Sony Centre) and understand the language (Polizei!! Stehen bleiben!! Lucu deh kedengerannya… hehehe…). It is also cute to hear Matt Damon speaking German. You know, that’s how spies in the movie always are. No matter in which part of the world they set their foot on, they happen to speak the local language very fluently. :D

Well, overall, the movie is worth watching for. I would recommend this movie,
Bourne Identity, and Spy Game. Mission Impossible was quite nice too, but in my opinion, it is a little bit too Hollywood. Bond movies, hmm, too much women involvement…

Anyways, enough blogging and talking about films. Now, I should get back to work! :)

No comments: