Thursday, May 08, 2008

It is so hard today to concentrate on my work; to try to get things done.
Not that I didn’t try, but it seems that my mind is travelling some place else.
I showed the email about the visa to Alexandre, and he said this is a serious matter.
Most likely I’ll go to another place. Permanent transfer, temporarily, or back to Indo? I have no idea.
Oh, my stomache aches when I think about this. Where will I be in 2.5 months?

Whatever that's going to happen, I pray that it's for the best.

2 comments:

aryanimia said...

ke indo aja deh.. jadi bisa sering ketemuan kita :)

udah seminggu kerja di jkt ni na, so far sih nice. karena masih di hotel, jadi blom ngerasain macetnya dan pergi dr rumah sebelum jam 6 pagi :) ntar kalo udah didepak hotel, baru deh.. welcome to the real jakarta :D

aryanimia said...

ke indo aja deh.. jadi bisa sering ketemuan kita :)

udah seminggu kerja di jkt ni na, so far sih nice. karena masih di hotel, jadi blom ngerasain macetnya dan pergi dr rumah sebelum jam 6 pagi :) ntar kalo udah didepak hotel, baru deh.. welcome to the real jakarta :D