Tuesday, April 11, 2006

From Paulo Coelho's blog

Got this one from Paulo Coelho's Warrior of the light online.

From a mother to her daughter
In the whole wide world there is no-one like me. I am the owner of my body, my thoughts, my ideas. The images that my eyes contemplate belong to me and I need to know how to choose them. I possess my own fantasies, my dreams, hopes and fears. Since I am owner of myself, I have to know myself intimately. There are aspects of myself that confound me, others that I do not know. But whether or not you agree with all that I am, this is authentic, this represents the moment that I am living.

2 comments:

aryanimia said...

nice words... cuma ga ngerti kenapa harus from a mother to her daughter ya? sebaliknya ga boleh? dari bapa ke anaknya? he2 komentar yg ga penting

ME said...

Halo Mim chay :*
sama, gue jg ga ngerti.. kata penulisnya gitu sih, gue ngopi doang :P