Sunday, February 14, 2010

Fell sick

Kemarin aku sakit. Rada demam, kayaknya gara2 HUET hari Jumat kemarin.
Trus having another migraine attack. This time, rada berat juga migraine-nya.
Wondering why I am so prone to migraine.
Should I have my head checked?
Wondering if stress is affecting this, rasanya lagi engga stress kok.
Mungkin kecapekan aja, dan daya tahan tubuh berkurang.

Laying on my bed, frustrated by the migraine, with all lights out, I promised myself (again...)that:
- my well-being and happiness is the most important thing to me, nothing else should matter more than that
- I should take good care of myself, cause no one else will
- I must force my self to make the effort of living a healthy life, meaning: should exercise more, eat more fruits and other healthier food.
- I must value myself more, and I must believe that I deserve good things in this life.

...

No comments: