Sometimes work can be very boring! B-O-R-I-N-G!!!
Ugh, if only I have more friends here... more things to do, more places to hang out at…
P.S.
Today I met David, my ex-flatmate in Macae. He is transferred permanently to Aracaju, and now he is having his days off. He's driving all the way from Macae to Aracaju, and today he stopped by in Sao Mateus just to say hi to the guys at the base.
Shared some stories with him. He did his breakout already (how I envy him - in a good way :p - for that). Ah, he reminds me of my fun-and-depressing-both-at-the-same-time life in Macae.
Miss him and Gleb and Gustavo.
Ugh, if only I have more friends here... more things to do, more places to hang out at…
P.S.
Today I met David, my ex-flatmate in Macae. He is transferred permanently to Aracaju, and now he is having his days off. He's driving all the way from Macae to Aracaju, and today he stopped by in Sao Mateus just to say hi to the guys at the base.
Shared some stories with him. He did his breakout already (how I envy him - in a good way :p - for that). Ah, he reminds me of my fun-and-depressing-both-at-the-same-time life in Macae.
Miss him and Gleb and Gustavo.
Time passes by and moments never repeat.
There were four of us in the apartment. And now, Gustavo is in Argentina, David in Aracaju, Gleb in Tulsa, and me, here.
Ok, stop being melancholic and better focus more on my work and put all efforts to do my breakout. Yeah right... *Sigh*... I'll try... I'll try...
Ok, stop being melancholic and better focus more on my work and put all efforts to do my breakout. Yeah right... *Sigh*... I'll try... I'll try...
No comments:
Post a Comment