I really really wish my life can be clearer to me.
Where am I going next? What should I be doing and what is the job that is best for me?
Where will I meet my soulmate, and is there someone who is destined to be with me?
Don’t tell me to be strong.
Maybe it’s not about being strong and overcoming challenges anymore.
It’s about being true to myself, “Am I really enjoying this?”
“Is this really something I want to do?”
Where am I going next? What should I be doing and what is the job that is best for me?
Where will I meet my soulmate, and is there someone who is destined to be with me?
Don’t tell me to be strong.
Maybe it’s not about being strong and overcoming challenges anymore.
It’s about being true to myself, “Am I really enjoying this?”
“Is this really something I want to do?”
2 comments:
na... be strong! :d
Good to know that my post can be funny for you.
Post a Comment