Thursday, January 24, 2008

Geez, I think I really need to have someone to talk to, and fast.
Cause I might end up littering this blog with very unimportant and daily rubish.
(Don't get me wrong, I do have some friends here, but it's just that... we're not that close yet)

It’s another boooooooooooooring day in the base. I mean, have you ever felt so bored that you feel like you want to cry? Well, I didn’t cry, but I really felt like to.
My mood became so horrible and I became so grumpy.

And my boss (probably due to coincidence) asked me how I am doing (Tudo tranquil?). Oh, it was like pouring a gasoline to a fire. I just said yeah, sure (because another engineer was there and mainly because we were talking in Portuguese and in Portuguese I cant speak too much). And then a few minutes later I rushed to his room discussing my situations.

We talked quite long. Actually nothing new there, he was just telling me that it’s alright, it’s normal… this is a location with low activity, few jobs but big money, etc etc. Be patient… you can do this and this… etc etc…

Hmm, on the other hand, I don’t know what people think about me making this move. Because they looked at me differently after I finished talking with my boss. Did I take too much time talking? Hmm… cause I don’t really understand the culture of people here…
The last thing I wanna do is showing off or kissing somebody’s (especially boss’) ass.
Nevermind, I just don’t care.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

na hunny... apa kabar say? Na.. makasih ya.. I got little something from you yang dititipin ke ibu... I had no idea kalo selama ini ena nitipin sesuatu ke ibu hehe... I love it so much! Thanks ya na... =) So, you must have been busy lately ya .. pastinya... Miss you na..

ME said...

Halo anis sayang, udah balik ke US lagi ya? How's life? Mine is normal, so so. Iya, nitipinnya udah lama banget, sebelum brkt ke sini, waktu nengokin Ibu sama neng Indri. Belinya lebih lama lagi, Januari 2005. Dah lama bgt ya, untung ga jamuran :P

aryanimia said...

ena say, huhuuuu ko ga nelpon2 lagi? gue siap kapan pun lu mau recokin! hehehe.. hiks ga mungkin dpt cuti pas gue nikah ya? huhuhuuu i wish you could be there :(

ME said...

mim, iya, ribet nih, laptop kantor banyak restrictionnya, skype ga boleh dipake lagi. trus account di skype nya belum diisi lagi.
kangen banget... pengen ngobrol2 en cerita2... gimana persiapan married?