Banyak banyak banyak yang mo diceritain…
Well, pertama2, I’m still at the base. Stuck. Low activity. Offshore, only a very limited number of people is allowed on the platform. Woman, accommodation limitations. Bla bla bla. In terms of job, it’s been pretty boring.
In terms of love life, yeah, also boring. Got in touch once or twice with this oh-so-not-important guy I met in school. The reality hit me again (for the n-th time) that the kind of guy I’m looking for most probably live on the other side of the planet, which made me end up questioning myself: ‘then what the #$%& am I doing here?’
Perhaps I mentioned it before somewhere in my older posts, or maybe I didn’t…well, anyway…
(I am writing this while thinking about all the crazy things I did…)
I often feel that this job is forcing me to do things I fear and I dislike the most… to be comfortable speaking in public, to be a leader, to have very good social skill, to speak up and stand up for myself, to feel OK to be different, to jump to the sea and swim 100 meters to a lifeboat for the sake of a certificate called Basic Survival Training, not to bother when I am left out sometimes…
I hope and I pray that, the end of this (whenever and however that may be) will be a happy ending.
Well, pertama2, I’m still at the base. Stuck. Low activity. Offshore, only a very limited number of people is allowed on the platform. Woman, accommodation limitations. Bla bla bla. In terms of job, it’s been pretty boring.
In terms of love life, yeah, also boring. Got in touch once or twice with this oh-so-not-important guy I met in school. The reality hit me again (for the n-th time) that the kind of guy I’m looking for most probably live on the other side of the planet, which made me end up questioning myself: ‘then what the #$%& am I doing here?’
Perhaps I mentioned it before somewhere in my older posts, or maybe I didn’t…well, anyway…
(I am writing this while thinking about all the crazy things I did…)
I often feel that this job is forcing me to do things I fear and I dislike the most… to be comfortable speaking in public, to be a leader, to have very good social skill, to speak up and stand up for myself, to feel OK to be different, to jump to the sea and swim 100 meters to a lifeboat for the sake of a certificate called Basic Survival Training, not to bother when I am left out sometimes…
I hope and I pray that, the end of this (whenever and however that may be) will be a happy ending.
No comments:
Post a Comment