Hmm… mood hari ini sedang bagus… Jarang kan mood bagus nge-blog, biasanya kalo pas lagi bete aja...
First, I got a friendly email from the recruiter, advising me to study the language.
Second, a dear old friend sent me a message… It’s been a while, miss him so much, miss having him around.
Third, I read a book: Beauty Case. I like the book a lot. I’ve read two books from her so far (the other one is Cintapuccino) and I like both of them!! I like her way of writing, how she described the feelings felt by the characters in the book. The fact that she’s more or less my age (she was born in 1978) affects too. I can understand the jokes better :D (Yeah, we’re the 80s-90s generation :P) It is a chicklit. But, the plot in this book is not that simple and is quite hard to guess.
First, I got a friendly email from the recruiter, advising me to study the language.
Second, a dear old friend sent me a message… It’s been a while, miss him so much, miss having him around.
Third, I read a book: Beauty Case. I like the book a lot. I’ve read two books from her so far (the other one is Cintapuccino) and I like both of them!! I like her way of writing, how she described the feelings felt by the characters in the book. The fact that she’s more or less my age (she was born in 1978) affects too. I can understand the jokes better :D (Yeah, we’re the 80s-90s generation :P) It is a chicklit. But, the plot in this book is not that simple and is quite hard to guess.
Fourth, had a chat with a friend, heard a very very good news (the keyword is: engagement), got excited, and am sooo happy for them.
Thank You, thanks so much for everything...
1 comment:
gosip gosip yuu besok ;)
Post a Comment