Due to this earthquake in Taiwan, some under water cables were damaged, and thus internet connections in some countries, including Indonesia, were disrupted.
As for Speedy, the guy said that the only connections still working were to local servers. Bad news; I mostly use Yahoo, Blogger, Gmail, Hotmail. For me, it’s just the same as if the internet was totally not working.
Geez, three days without internet, and I already feel isolated from the world. Can you imagine: Nobody can get in touch with you through emails; No chatting bout those not-important-things in YM; No blogging, no way of communicating your thoughts to friends; No checking on what’s new on the news; no looking up the dictionary what the true definition of ‘archway’ is.
I wonder; how come it becomes so critical for me to communicate through internet.
Guess because most people that can understand me well are located kilometers or even thousands of kilometers away.
As for Speedy, the guy said that the only connections still working were to local servers. Bad news; I mostly use Yahoo, Blogger, Gmail, Hotmail. For me, it’s just the same as if the internet was totally not working.
Geez, three days without internet, and I already feel isolated from the world. Can you imagine: Nobody can get in touch with you through emails; No chatting bout those not-important-things in YM; No blogging, no way of communicating your thoughts to friends; No checking on what’s new on the news; no looking up the dictionary what the true definition of ‘archway’ is.
I wonder; how come it becomes so critical for me to communicate through internet.
Guess because most people that can understand me well are located kilometers or even thousands of kilometers away.
No comments:
Post a Comment