Monday, July 26, 2004

Nonton di Freiluft Kino

Malem kemaren aku nonton di Freiluft Kino, aka layar tancep. Asik juga, nonton Moulin Rouge auf Deutsch. Bareng bareng ama Nurul, Fuji, Novi, Heny dan Andi. The film is soo nice, soo beautiful, sooo romantic, and such a pathetic love story (for me… cause you know that I really hate sad endings). Tidur-tiduran di pelatarannya Rathaus Markt. So memorable…

Semuanya masih sama. The same place we went to two days ago. The same buildings, the same view. The Brazilian cocktail seller is still there. The 60-cent ice cream shop is still there. Semuanya masih sama, kecuali dia. He's not here anymore. He's not in this city…
I went home with S-bahn. Coincidentally, I sat at the same position as two nights before. The different thing was, next to me was Nurul, and not S. And, he didn't stand in front of me, like last time. The space in front of me was empty…

I still can see his smile, his gestures…
This feeling will go away, I'm sure…
It will fade, and then disappear…
But for now, let me enjoy this feeling… let me feel it…


1 comment:

novi said...

ciee.. my bestfriend is surely in love :)