Monday, June 04, 2007

Gazebo - I like Chopin

In confusion, I sort of find a reason, or a motivation, to leave. I am not at home yet. I got to find my home, I must find him… And I’m crossing my fingers; hopefully we’ll meet someday, at the right time and place…

Remember that piano
So delightful unusual
That classic sensation
Sentimental confusion

BRIDGE:
Used to say
I like Chopin
Love me now and again


CHORUS:
Rainy days never say goodbye
To desire when we are together
Rainy days growing in your eyes
Tell me where's my way


Imagine your face
In a sunshine reflection
A vision of blue skies
Forever distractions

Back to BRIDGE


Back to CHORUS

I like Chopin - Gazebo

Lagi suka lagu ini, lagu jaman 80-an. Setelah sekian lama (dari pas masih di Hamburg) nyari2 judul lagu dan penyanyinya, akhirnya dapet juga.Walaupun sekarang ada berbagai versi, yang aku tau sejauh ini paling bagus adalah original version-nya.

No comments: