Deutschland won!
And the euphoria is back!!
Don’t know whether I am being subjective or not, but they played really well tonight!!
Kahn, one of my favourites in the team ;-)… he played again for the last time, and also as the captain because Ballack is injured.
Other very good players: Lahm, Podolski, Schweinsteiger, Frings… many many more…
Oh, I am looking forward to the final tomorrow…!!!
Go Zidane! Hope that you’ll put a wonderful and unforgettable last show!!!
Watched the game at Goeschen. Went to Harburg Rathaus to catch 142 bus. So crowded, everything is quite the contrary of few days ago on Tuesday. I feel like smiling all the time… :-)
-------------------------------
And, a very important lesson learned today… Just before the game started.
No matter how bored or lonely or stressed I am… do not ever call/message/email anyone hoping that he/she will comfort me or make me feel better. It won't solve the problem anyway and being impulsive often causes problems, thus I should avoid it. It's better to deal with it myself. Ah, I was being foolish. I knew this since long ago, and keep on forgetting about it.
Very simple example
Waiting for the bus, still 5-10 minutes to go. Lonely. Instead of calling someone (considered to be a close friend) who turns out to be not in the mood of talking with you, better do something else, such as:
- Listen to mp3
- Read Bridget Jones’ diary
- Take picture of a poster showing Italian football players in underwear with the camera in my mobile.
Those above mentioned options for sure won’t left you feel disappointed nor hurt.
5 comments:
zidane has already put an unforgettable moment in the last minute of his last show :(
about the lesson, maybe the right word is not 'learned' but 'reminded' :)
hahaha... yeah sure it was an unforgettable show from zidane :D
why, zidane??? :((
Ah, doesn't matter. To me he'll always be one of my fave players...
happy retirement, old man!
viva italia =)
yah Mia, kok Italia siiihh???
Still wondering what's gotten into Zidane, but I believe he wouldn't loose temper easily, there MUST be an explanation.
He's still my fave too.
Na, ist heute der Tag?
Viel Glueck... mmm aber du brauchts es nicht ;)
Warte auf die gute Nachricht :)
ps: Deutshe Maenner sind mir immer die Beste... hi2 :d
Post a Comment