Saturday, November 12, 2005

If only I am allowed to have a wish comes true tonight, then I will wish that I can meet my soul mate. I wish that I can find him, and meet him, and then we can stay together happily ever after.

If only he’s here tonight, so that I can share with him everything that’s on my mind; My feelings, my despair, my worries, my happiness, my passion, my love.

For I feel so lost now without him. So many things are happening with me and around me. And I don’t know what to do, and how I should react to things that happen. I really wish that my soul mate is here, so then I can talk to him… And then I’m sure he’ll know what to do.

My best friend is broken hearted. And I don’t know how to ease her pain, how to lift her up. I wish I know what to do, I wish I can do more…
And then, strange situation is happening related to my good friends in LU. And it bugs me a lot. In one side, I feel like I don’t want to meet them again, because I think they are sick, crazy people. I can not tolerate some of the things they did. But, on the other side, I miss them a lot, and I honestly care so much about them. And one of them sent me a really nice email today. It was soo sweet. And I’m touched. Do they really care about me, despite of their roller-coaster kind of life they are currently living?

Why, why life never meant to be easy, nor simple.

I’ve always seen that I can never judge a person. Why does a person that I consider very bad always manage to impress me in the end? And why does the person that gave me good impression always turns out to be disappointing? It is a mystery. It is one lesson in life that I must learn.

I love you all, my friends. I accept you for who you are, and I hope that you can accept me for who I am. I accept you with all the good and bad things inside you. I forgive you, I love you guys.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what you've been up to girl? ayo cerita2, gue juga kangen cerita2 ihikkkkks...

Anonymous said...

enaaa...

mmm, feel like it s me myself writing the first few paragraphs... :-s

(hi2 ujug2 ngomen, ga penting lagi :d)

more power to uuu, Schatz :)